Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale
When you purchase amano.lk products online through our website you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please review them carefully.
- The order is only valid for the products mentioned on the cart.
- Certain products will have to be collected from our AMANO showroom or from the factory.
- Free delivery is available within western province.
- Island wide delivery is available at an additional cost for specified areas.
- The amano.lk Management reserves the right to decide on the replacement of products which are under warranty.
Liability for Content
- Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages, neither amano.lk, nor any of its employees, nor any member of the amano.lk partner companies, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied. Neither do they assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the content of the website.
- In the event of an error or mistake whether technical or human, amano.lk reserves the right to cancel any order placed by the customer at any time at its sole discretion and refund the payment to the customer.
- It must be acknowledged that amano.lk is unable to exercise control over the security or subject matter of Content passing over the amano.lk Network, the website or via its services.amano.lk hereby refuses to bear liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing Content of whatever nature.
- amano.lk assumes no responsibility for and does not endorse (unless expressly stated), Content created or published by third parties that is included on the website and the services or which may be linked to and from the website.
- amano.lk is a trademark owned by Amano Lanka Engineering Pvt (Ltd). The rights of this trademark are owned exclusively by its rightful owners and cannot be used by any other party.
Postings and Uploads
- amano.lk reserves the right to monitor and block or remove communications (comments) or material that it determines to be abusive, libel, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, in violation of a copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights of others and in violation of any laws. amano.lk will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing to disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or material.
Neither amano.lk nor any member of amano.lk shall be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in the form of an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action arising out of or in connection with the performance of or use of services available on the website